LA 24 & LA 316: Company Canal Bridge
Location: Lafourche Parish
Dates: January 2021 – Present
Huval and Associates was contracted to provide construction support services related to structural steel fabrication and erection, movable bridge machinery fabrication, and installation.
Huval is also ensuring all mechanical, electrical, and structural systems of the project are properly coordinated and function as intended by the contractors plans and specifications.
Huval’s responsibilities include:
• Construction Support Services
• Crane Placement Reviews
– 220 ton crane used on land and water operations
– Crane used to drive piles, handle pier forms, concrete machinery reviews
•Form Support Design and Details
– Counterweights, guide steel, vertical column, pier top support, lift span forms, slab spans, operator house, test piles, and pile templates.
• Attend meetings with the LADOTD
Key Project Members
David Huval Sr. P.E.– Principal, Structural Design, Construction Support
Lee Hupperich P.E. -Lead Mechanical and Electrical Design, Construction Support
Megan Foret P.E.- Construction Engineering and Support
Colby Guidry P.E.– Structural Design and Support
– Construction Planning and Support
– Design Planning
– Structural Design
– Project Management Support
At Huval & Associates, we believe that our people are our future. We are always on the lookout for employees who share our passion, innovation and commitment to providing clients with expert design and engineering services. Interested parties should forward a CV with the form below for consideration.